Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
1924 examination report from the first Waiwhare School. This school was situated where David & Linda Ward’s house at Wrekin now stands. It was open from 1922 to 1925. Pupils mentioned are Helen Sheild, Peter Sheild, Richard Ensor and Gwendoline Sheild. The Ensors owned Waiwhare Station at the time.