Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Business / OrganisationWaiwhare School
Format of the originalDocument
1924 examination report from the first Waiwhare School. This school was situated where David & Linda Ward’s house at Wrekin now stands. It was open from 1922 to 1925. Pupil mentioned is Patrick Ensor. The Ensors owned Waiwhare Station at the time.