Beatson’s Park Relief Camp
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand (CC BY-NC 3.0 NZ).
Commercial UsePlease contact us for information about using this material commercially.
Known as Beatson’s Park after one of the owners of the Riverslea Block (John Beatson)
Hastings Borough Council purchased the park and renamed it Windsor Park after the coronation of King George VI in 1935