Blythes Building (Former) Napier 2020

Original digital file

McRaeCL3330_FormerBlythesBuilding2020.pdf

Licence

Unspecified

Description

Former Blythes Building, 129 Hastings Street & 65 Emerson Street, Napier
Reconstructed in 1933, by WM Angus Ltd
Designed in Classical Revival style, by architect C Tilleard Natusch & Sons (Napier)

Text on signs –

1 –

“Dandan

trade aid

KERASTASE
PARIS

ManeTamers
Specialists in cutting”

2 –

“icebreaker MERINO

For them.
By nature.

Give natural this
holiday season

20% OFF
EVERYTHING
4 DAYS ONLY

SALE
SALE
SALE”

3 –

“merric

merric

@cquisitions”

4 –

“BACKDOOR

FEDERATION   RIP CURL   Dickies   CONVERSE   VOLCOM

RPM

Hurley   ilab   OAKLEY    BILLABONG

71

OPEN 24/7 ONLINE
[www].backdoor.co.nz

OPEN 24/7 ONLINE
[www].backdoor.co.nz”

 

Location

Hastings Street and Emerson Street, Napier

Format of the original

Digital photograph

Date published

November 2020

Author(s) / Creator(s)

  • Christina McRae

Accession number

483090

Do you know something about this record?

Please note we cannot verify the accuracy of any information posted by the community.

Supporters and sponsors

We sincerely thank the following businesses and organisations for their support.