Briascos Buildings Napier 2016
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand (CC BY-NC 3.0 NZ).
Commercial UsePlease contact us for information about using this material commercially.
Originally built in 1930, then reinstated in 1932, by WM Angus Ltd
Designed in stripped classical style with maori motifs by architect EA Williams (Napier)
Text on signs –
30% OFF FULL PRICE PRODUCT
SALE CONTINUES INSTORE
Tees 2 $30
THE BODY SHOP
TAINTED LOVE BLACK MUSK
Location162 Emerson Street, Napier
Format of the originalDigital photographs
Date publishedFebruary 2016
- Ernest Arthur Williams