Ellison & Duncan Façade Napier 2020
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand (CC BY-NC 3.0 NZ).
Commercial UsePlease contact us for information about using this material commercially.
Built in 1933
Designed in Art Deco style, by architect Louis Hay
The original building was demolished with this concrete facade retained and relocated in 1994
Text on signs –
ELLISON & DUNCAN LTD”
LocationBarry Street, Ahuriri, Napier
Format of the originalDigital photograph
Date publishedDecember 2020
- J A Louis Hay