Meeanee Church Hall Removal 1910
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 New Zealand (CC BY-NC 3.0 NZ).
Commercial UsePlease contact us for information about using this material commercially.
Meeanee Church community hall building on trailer ready to travel to Greenmeadows Seminary where it would be used as a chapel, 1910
Job arranged by Harold Holt, contractor – thought to be third from left in photo
JC Crawley was a carpenter; a bow saw was used on site – it was donated to Maxwell Leo Harrington, grandson of JC Crawley, as he also became a carpenter.
On rear of photo –
“MISSION CHURCH SHIFTED FROM MEEANEE TO GREENMEADOWS.
J.C. CRAWLEY ONE OF THE REMOVAL CREW
3RD FROM RIGHT?”
Format of the originalPhotographic print
- J C Crawley
- Harold Holt