Plunket Society Building
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
“Two storey barn, Parkvale” written on envelope
“Hastings Plunket Resting Station” on sign on wall
Middle section of Thomas Tanner’s or Masters’ Oast House. The two pyramidal brick ends came down in the 1931 earthquake.The building was used by various groups, Sunday School, classrooms, Plunket etc. It burnt down in 1952?