St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Business / OrganisationSt Andrew's Presbyterian Church
Format of the originalPhotograph
St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church was designed by CT Natusch and built in wood on a cement base by JJ Payne to seat 266 at ground level and 108 in galleries. Opened 7 October 1906, it has a 105 foot spire which came down in the 1931 earthquake. Premier Richard J Seddon came to Hastings to lay the foundation stone.