St Peter’s Anglican Church Waipawa 2014
Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
St Peter’s Anglican, Kenilworth Road, Waipawa, 19 October 2014
Text on signs –
1 – “St PETERS
3 – “THE CHURCH OF St PETER WAS OPENED BY
THE RT. REV CHARLES JOHN ABRAHAM.
BISHOP OF WELLINGTON, IN APRIL 1862.
– REBUILT AND CONSECRATED BY –
THE RT. REV WILLIAM GARDEN COWIE.
BISHOP OF AUCKLAND, ON THE 21st MAY 1877.
– RESTORED AND RE-DEDICATED BY –
THE RT. REV. HERBERT WILLIAM WILLIAMS
BISHOP OF WAIAPU.
ON THE 20th MAY 1934.”
Business / OrganisationSt Peter's Anglican Church
LocationKenilworth Road, Waipawa
Format of the originalDigital photographs
Date published19 October 2014
- Right Reverend Charles John Abraham
- Right Reverend William Garden Cowie
- Right Reverend Herbert William Williams