Original digital file
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Windsor Park, Hastings
Stone bridge over creek built in 1934
In 1912 the Hastings Borough Council purchased just over 40 forty acres of land from JD Beatson. It was called Beatson Park until 1935 when it was re-named Windsor Park to commemorate George V’s Silver Jubilee.