59. Subject to such regulations as the Committee or House Committee may make, any member of the Club shall have the privilege of introducing friends to the Club provided that such member shall remain in the company of his friend throughout the duration of the visit of his friend.
60. All servants of the Club except the Chief Steward, who shall be appointed by the Committee, shall be appointed by, and shall be under the control of the House Committee.
61. Members shall not give any money or gratuity to any of the servants of the Cub [Club]. Servants of the Club shall not directly or indirectly receive any present, money or gratuity from any member, or from any tradesman or other person employed by the Club, under pain of immediate dismissal by the Committee.
62. Servants of the Club shall not be sent out of the Club House by members except as the House Committee may from time to time sanction,
63. All complaints of any inattention or improper conduct of a servant shall be stated in a letter signed by the member complaining, addressed to the Secretary, and shall be by him laid before the House Committee with as little delay as possible.
64. No member shall bring a dog into the Club on any pretext whatever.
65. No member of the Club shall take away from the Club Room in which it is customarily kept, or deface, tear, or damage any newspaper, book, pamphlet, or other article the property of the Club.
66. Any member breaking or damaging any article belonging to or in the use of the Club, shall