R.G.4 NEW ZEALAND
Certified Copy of Entry in the Register Book of Deaths No 27955
Place of Registration: Hastings
1. Name and Surname. ELIZABETH CURTIS
2. Profession or Occupation. Widow
3. Usual place of residence. –
4, Sex. Age. Date of Birth. F. 82 years –
5, When died. 12 July 1938
6, Where died. 907 Lyell Street, Hastings
7. Where born. Cornwall, England
8. How long in New Zealand. 61 years
9. Name and Surname of Father. Thomas Ellery
10. Name and Surname of Mother. Eleanor Ellery
11. Maiden Surname of Mother. James
12. Profession or Occupation of Father. Grocer
13. Where married. Cornwall, England
14. At what Age married. 21.
15. To whom married. John Curtis
16. Age of Widow, if living. –
17. If Issue living, state Ages of each Sex. M. 60, 46, 45, 38. F. 55, 53, 52, 50, 48, 43, 36.
18. When buried. 13 July 1938
19. Where buried. Hastings
20. Causes of Death and Intervals.
Uraemia some weeks between Onset and Death; Chronic interstitial Nephritis some years; Auricular fibrillation
21. Medical Attendant by whom certiﬁed. E.Y. Comrie
22. When he last saw Deceased (i.e. before death). 8 July 1938
I hereby certify that the above is a true copy of the above particulars included in an entry of death in the Register Book kept in my office.
Dated at Hastings the 6th day of January 1988
Deputy Registrar [signed]
CAUTION – Any person who (1) falsifies any of the particulars on this certificate, or (2) uses it as true, knowing it to be false, is liable to prosecution under the Crimes Act 1961.