INTERLOCUTOR: Will Keen.
BONES: Percy Spiller, Jim Hamilton.
TAMBOS: Bill Quarrie, Jack Hawke.
CIRCLE: R. Girling, W. Ireland, L. Spiller, G. Bailey, L. Dadson, V. McCutcheon, G. Bullivant, G. Bull, L. Hawke, C. Neal, G. Walker, H. Yarwood, A. McKenzie, C. Poynter, N. Gray.
1. Overture. “Nautical Moments.” Orchestra
2. Opening Chorus. “Let’s All Sing.” Company
3. Comic Song “Sweet Sixteen.” Gordon Bailey
4. Sextette. “Toasts.” Happiness Boys
5. Ballad “Down the Lane to Home Sweet Home.” Eric Poynter
6. Comic Song. “I’m Going Back to My Wife.” Bill Quarrie
7. Ballad. “Songs That are Old Live Forever.” Andrew McKechnie
8. Sextette. “Sweet Carolina.” Company
9. London Success. “Back Again to Happy Go Lucky Days.” Will Keen
10. Ballad. “The Little Green Gate.” Roy Girling
11. Comic Song “Tony the Swiss Mountaineer.” Wally Ireland
12. The Frivolity Orchestra plays the Military March “The Derby Winner.”
13. The Melody boys will tickle your ears with melodious melodies.
14. Wally Ireland and Bill Quarrie appear in the latest patter hit “Bees.”
15. Jim Hamilton and Len Dadson shake their feet in a double tap dance.
16. Neil Gray requests your indulgence while he talks on “The Depression.”
17. Sketch “The Village Fire Brigade”
Captain Bill Quarrie
First Fireman Vernon McCutcheon
Second Fireman Jim Hamilton
Engineer Percy Spiller
Man Len Dadson
Lady George Bull
18. Horace Yarwood makes a first appearance in a juggling and balancing turn.
19. Five minutes fun “In the Studio.”
Professor Geoff Walker
Pupil Gordon Bailey
20. Will Keen presents a novelty act entitled “The Good Old Slide Trombone.”
21. The Frivolity Orchestra will play an entr’acte “Hitting The High Spots.”
22. To conclude with a ridiculous finale by the Company.
“GOD SAVE THE KING.”