NEW ZEALAND, 1897.
CERTIFIED COPY of ENTRY in the REGISTER BOOK of BIRTHS in the District of Woodville
When and where born.
1894 October 2nd. Woodville, Hawke’s Bay
Name of Child and, whether present or not.
Ethel Constance. (Not present)
FATHER. 1. Name and Surname 2. Rank or Profession. 3. Age 4. Birthplace
(1) William Henry Nelson. (2.) Manager Freezing Works. (3) 28 years. (4) Waipukurau, Hawke’s Bay.
When and Where married
1893, December 5th, Wellington.
1. Name and Maiden Surname 2. Age 3. Birthplace
(1) Mary Violet Nelson, formerly Grant. (2) 23 years (3) Dunedin.
1. Signature 2. Description 3. Residence. 4. If entry a correction of a former entry, Signatures of Witnesses attesting the same.
(1) Wm G. Crawford (2) Agent-duly authorized in writing by father. (3) Woodville.
1. When registered 2. Signature of Registrar
(1) November 30th 1894. (2) William Gibb Crawford, Registrar.
Name, if added or altered after Registration of Birth.
I, William Gibb Crawford Registrar of Births and Deaths in the District of Woodville, do hereby certify that the above is a true copy of the entry of the birth of Ethel Constance Nelson in the Register-book in my office.
Given under my hand at Woodville, this 5th day of May, 1897.
Wm G. Crawford